The Beatles’ first single was about love.
The Beach Boys’ first single was about surfing.
The Rolling Stones’ first single about a failed love.
The Pink Floyd’s first single was about a panty-stealing transvestite.
I love you Syd Barrett
- That girl who almost died mailing herself to them
- George and Yoko biscuit incident
- Paul and Pete lighting a condom on fire
- John yelling ‘Heil Hitler’ on stage in Hamburg
- George forging the other Beatles signatures for a dying fan
and lets not forget
- george losing his virginity to a prostitute while john, paul, and pete were in the room and when he was done they applaud him
this band, this motherfucking band.